Lincoln Hospital's Respiratory Therapy team delivers the best in cardio-pulmonary care, diagnostic evaluation, therapy, and education of the patient, family and public. Respiratory care focuses on the treatment and rehab of patients with lung and heart related illnesses.
Respiratory therapy services
- Spirometry/Pulmonary Function Testing
- Cardiac Stress Testing
- Aerosol administration/Bronchodilator therapy
- Airway management/ Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Mechanical ventilation
- Bronchial hygiene
- Oxygen/Medical Gas administration
- Arterial Blood Gas sampling and analysis
Our therapists are all certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Basic Life Support (BLS) and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP).