Our full-service lab located inside Lincoln Hospital is staffed with technicians trained in phlebotomy, immunochemistry, hematology, coagulation, and microbiology testing.
Outpatient services and draws are available Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, and Saturdays, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Please check in at the registration desk for the hospital and then proceed to the lab check-in window with your paperwork.
Lab draw tips
- If your provider has ordered fasting blood work, please refrain from eating for 8–12 hours prior to coming in to get your blood drawn. However, please drink plenty of water.
- If you are prone to fainting during your blood draw, please inform the technician prior to having your blood drawn.
- If you are unsure if you have a urinalysis ordered or not, please refrain from using the restroom until you have seen the laboratory staff.
- Fasting tests include: Any cholesterol testing and any blood sugar checks.
Low-cost lab draws - April 11-15, 2023!
We are very excited to host our annual low-cost lab draws in-person! Join us at the Lincoln County Fairgrounds, April 11-14, 7:00 am-10:00 am. On Saturday, April 15, 8:00 am-12:00 pm, we will be there with Lincoln County Public Health to participate in their health fair.
Our Low-Cost Lab Draws are a great way to check the state of your health and you can't beat the price! The lab draws are held every Spring and Fall. Please check our calendar for specific dates. We provide the following blood tests that provide information for you and your doctor to best address your health needs:
- Coronary Risk Profile with Diabetic Screen: This test measures your cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL, and glucose levels. Price: $15
- Comprehensive Test Profile: This test includes the Coronary Risk Profile with Diabetic Screen (above) plus a thyroid screen, anemia check, liver and kidney function. Price: $45
- Hemoglobin A1C: Are you pre-diabetic? Is the A1C test NOT covered by your insurance? This is a screening for diabetes in people who have previously had elevated Fasting Blood Sugar levels. Price: $25
- Prostatic Screen (PSA): A blood test for men to check for possible cancer. Price: $25
Please talk to your primary care provider to determine which tests are right for you.
Download the registration form, fill it out, and bring it with you. Don't forget: do not eat or drink anything except water 12 hours prior to getting your blood drawn. Medications should be taken as usual.