Our Care Coordinators aim to bridge the gaps that occur when patients move from one setting of care to another. We want to ensure you receive personalized care – whether you are getting care from one of our providers or a specialist outside our organization – and that you are kept informed along the way.
Care coordination services
- Patient advocacy – ensuring proper care is delivered
- Providing access to financial assistance programs including Charity Care, utility and housing services, and medication assistance
- Overseeing safe, effective, and patient-centered care transitions from one service to the next.
- Identify needed services and refer as appropriate
- Assist patients in navigating the healthcare system seamlessly and as stress-free as possible
- Provide education to patients and families with chronic conditions to promote healthy behaviors in all populations across our services area.
- Prevent service duplication
- Facilitate the Welcome to Medicare/Annual Wellness Visits
- Develop care plans for patients
- Process and track all referrals
Please fax all referrals and consults to 509.725.0327.