Columbia Hearing Centers
Columbia Hearing Centers, a division of Spokane Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic, P.S., knows that hearing services are not always easy to access — especially for those in rural areas. That's why they've brought their services to you, right here in Lincoln County! Our hearing specialist Laura Strasser sees patients on the second and fourth Thursdays of each month at the Davenport Clinic.
- Free hearing screens.
- Reports and ongoing communication with your doctor.
- Sales and repairs of most hearing aids.
- Free follow-up adjustments.
- New earmolds and tubing.
- Free hearing device cleanings.
- Newest digital technologies.
- Quarterly newsletter and technology update mailings.
- Battery Club discounts.
- Assistive Listening Devices and TTY.
- Competitive pricing to fit your budget.
To find out more about Columbia Hearing Centers or hearing loss in general, go to columbiahearingcenters.com.
Frequently asked questions
Every second and fourth Thursday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- While appointments are advisable, we are usually able to accommodate walk-ins.
- New patients should allow for about an hour on their first visit to our office.
- In general, adjustments and services usually take less than 15 minutes.
- Computer programming of hearing aids can range from 15 to 45 minutes depending on the extent of the changes required and the sophistication of the circuit.
- Allow 20 to 30 minutes for ear mold impressions.
Styles of hearing devices available
- In the ear (ITE).
- In the canal (ITC).
- Completely in canal (CIC).
- Behind the ear (BTE).
- Surgically implantable.
Basic indicators of hearing loss
- Some voices are not clear.
- People seem to mumble.
- TV is too loud for others.
- Asking others to repeat.
- Answering inappropriately.
- Difficulty hearing in noisy environments.
- Avoiding public places.
- Decreased participation in social events.
- Mild to severe depression.
- Withdrawal from once-enjoyed activities.
- Reduction in family conversation/participation.
About our staff
Columbia Hearing Centers only offers the best to its patients. Our specialists are experienced, caring and current with the latest technologies. They are board-certified, state licensed, bonded and have college degrees in their field.
Hearing loss is as unique as your fingerprints
Improving your life through better hearing is Columbia Hearing Centers' mission and our personal commitment to you. By combining outstanding patient services with today's latest technology, you will receive the very best hearing services and care. We will, at the same time, strive to keep costs associated with our services in line with the best professional and public standards you expect and deserve.