Connection with friends and family is a vital part of healing.
Transitional Care Unit and Acute Care Unit (Inpatient)
- The visitation hours are 9am - 9pm.
- Children may visit with adult supervision.
- If assistance is needed, the visitor can use the call bell to contact the staff if in a patient room or the phone if in a waiting room.
Emergency Department, Outpatient Nursing, Surgery and Pain Clinic
- The family of the Emergency Department, Outpatient Nursing, Surgery and Pain Clinic patients can use the Family Room or the designated waiting area for the service.
- If assistance is needed, the family should use the phone located in the waiting room and call for assistance.
- A phone extension list will be available by the waiting area phones at all times.
Radiology and Lab
- Radiology and Lab patients may use the lobby or radiology waiting area.
- Patients may have a visitor or caregiver attend their office visit.
- Children may accompany the patient.
- A parent of a minor, end of life patient, and patients with cognitive issues and/or physical impairments are able to have a person with them regardless of where they are in the hospital or clinic.
- Public restrooms are available for visitors.