Connection with friends and family is a vital part of healing. Please follow our visitor restrictions while you are here supporting your loved ones.
All staff and visitors must be screened upon entering any of the district facilities.
Transitional Care Unit and Acute Care Unit (Inpatient)
- The visitation hours are 9am - 9pm.
- COVID patients are not able to have visitors at this time, except for end of life situations.
- While in the facility, visitors should remain in the designated patient room or waiting area.
- Children may visit with adult supervision.
- Hand washing, masking and social distancing must be followed.
- If assistance is needed, the visitor can use the call bell to contact the staff if in a patient room or the phone if in a waiting room.
Emergency Department, Outpatient Nursing, Surgery and Pain Clinic
- The family of the Emergency Department, Outpatient Nursing, Surgery and Pain Clinic patients can use the Family Room or the designated waiting area for the service.
- Family members are not to wander the hallways and need to remain in the assigned waiting areas as much as possible.
- If assistance is needed, the family should use the phone located in the waiting room and call for assistance.
- A phone extension list will be available by the waiting area phones at all times.
Radiology and Lab
- Radiology and Lab patients may use the lobby, radiology waiting area or the COVID waiting area as needed.
- The Lincoln Café Express will be open to the public at a 50% capacity.
- Hand sanitizer use and masks will be required upon entry to the Café.
- Patients may have a visitor or caregiver attend their office visit.
- Children may accompany the patient.
- A parent of a minor, end of life patient, and patients with cognitive issues and/or physical impairments are able to have a person with them regardless of where they are in the hospital or clinic.
- Public restrooms are available for visitors.
ALL VISITING PROVISIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON LINCOLN COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH, CDC, DOH RECOMMENDATIONS, AND CURRENT COMMUNITY LEVEL OF TRANSMISSION OF COVID-19.