JobsBack to jobs
Medical Laboratory Technologist
Day Shift Rotation (on-call hours and weekends possible)
Lincoln Hospital and Clinics is hiring a Medical Laboratory Technologist to join our Laboratory Team in Davenport, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate and personalized care that is accessible for all.
$5000 Sign On Incentive offered!
The MT/MLT performs tests, analyze, and verify the results of mod, and high complexity testing on blood and bodily fluids. MT/MLT's will often work with infectious specimens within the facility preparing the samples for examination, using specialized equipment and instrumentation, performing numerous complicated tests simultaneously and accurately interpreting the results.
- MLT-Associates degree with (MLT ASCP or equivalent) or MT-Bachelor's in clinical sciences with (MT ASCP or equivalent).
- Prior experience working in a medical laboratory career or laboratory setting.
- Washington State Medical Assistant Phlebotomy Certification.
- EKG training.
- Arterial blood gas training.
Choose Lincoln Hospital:
- Lincoln Hospital was voted as Top 100 Critical Access Hospital in the country in 2020.
- Lab Techs will have the opportunity to strengthen their skills with diverse opportunities that transpire within a critical access hospital.
- Lincoln Hospital is a teaching and mentoring facility; allowing professional growth for both the experienced and new laboratory technologist.
- MT/MLTs have the opportunity to obtain, share and educate colleagues with newfound research and trending services available to be provided by a critical access hospital.
- MT/MLTs have the ability to perform a broad scope of tests; from microbiology, chemistry, hematology, to phlebotomy.
- Employees at Lincoln Hospital can influence culture by joining care teams and committees that support growth and change within the organization.
See our COVID-19 vaccination requirement for employment.
MLT $24.60-34.01/hour, MT $28.79-40.24/hour
Open until filled
509.725.2979 ext 1127 or 1119Apply for this job