Lincoln Hospital is a vital resource for Lincoln County and the surrounding area, and provides state of the art healthcare to improve our quality of life.
Since 1989, the mission of the Lincoln Hospital Foundation has been to promote and enhance the care available at Lincoln Hospital by providing a vehicle through which individuals and organizations can give gifts and memorials to fund current and ongoing needs.
Giving says you care!
Your gift to the Lincoln Hospital Foundation touches the lives of your family and friends by ensuring quality healthcare in your community. Your contribution will be at work at the patient bedside and with the physicians and nurses providing state of the art care.
- Your gifts can commemorate a loved one who is no longer with us; recognize a birthday, anniversary or special event; honor or thank someone who has made a difference in your life; or can be used to encourage someone to get well after an injury or illness. Remember, this gift lasts forever!
- Your gift will be acknowledged promptly. The family or honored individuals will be notified; the amount of the gift will not be disclosed.
- Your gift is tax-deductible as a charitable contribution.
Building for the future
Annual special events like our Sharing Hearts Luncheon and Spring Benefit have always been an important part of our fundraising efforts.
As we move in to a new decade, there is a renewed commitment to Build For The Future as we focus our efforts on the growth of the Foundation’s Endowment Fund in order to provide a strong financial support for Lincoln Hospital and Clinics. The principal of the Endowment Fund will never be spent and your giving will continue as only the interest and dividends will be used to support needed equipment and capital projects.
There are many ways to give including gifts of cash, real estate, securities and bequests in your will. Your attorney or accountant can assist you or contact the Foundation at 509-725-9928, and we can give you a list of qualified professionals.
You can be assured that your gift will not be used for administrative costs. The Lincoln Hospital Foundation is committed to the programs of Lincoln Hospital and its future.
You make a difference!
Special thanks to the men and women from across Lincoln County who give their time and energy to serve as volunteer trustees. Your commitment is appreciated!
- Marjorie Peha.
- Ellen McIntyre.
- Kara Hill.
- Ryan Janke.
- Lynn Maurer.
- Andy Schreck, Lincoln Hospital Commissioner.
- Tom Sorensen, President.
- Mike Strite.
- Lanae Wiater, Vice President.
- Johanna Ellis.
- Tim Kintschi, Treasurer.
- Jack Soliday.
- Nancy Timm, Secretary.
- Dave Rettkowski.
- Belinda Ross.
- Dr. Rolf Panke, DO.
- Mary Scharff.
- Tyson Lacy.
- Angie Duff.