Join a group of ordinary people with an extraordinary love for, and dedication to, others
The Lincoln Hospital Auxiliary and individual volunteers strive to enhance the quality of life of patients and add to the loving care they receive at Lincoln Hospital.
How do they do that?
By being available for patient needs and facilitywide events such as:
- Birthday and holiday parties for long-term care residents.
- Visiting with residents.
- Gospel sing-a-long and weekly Bible study.
- Assisting with hospital events like open house and low-cost lab fair.
- Providing soft toys for children in the emergency room and medical clinics.
- Purchasing coloring books for Lincoln Hospital's three clinics.
- Helping residents with crafts, projects and activities.
- Providing college scholarships through the Auxiliary.
How does the Auxiliary fund these activities?
Through fundraisers such as the annual rummage sale; Easter basket sale; and raffles of quilts, Afghans and gift baskets. Donations are also accepted from the community and new fundraiser ideas are always welcome.
Who can volunteer?
Men and women of all ages from Almira, Creston, Davenport, Edwall, Harrington, Reardan, Seven Bays and Wilbur, make up the bulk of Auxiliary membership. The hospital also welcomes individual volunteers from all areas.